My dogs are as much my children as are my human kids and of course I want the best for them.
Having seen sharp bits of bone regurgitated and heard first hand accounts of obstructions caused by bones, it was enough to decide that bones weren't worth the risk. Himalayan style chews have proved to be a comparatively safe alternative, as long as they don't get too small and then being able to microwave the small bits into a crunchy treat is fantastic! I found Super Dog Chew when my local supplier of an American brand had ceased importing them. My dogs love their chews even more, they have been easy to deal with and have a very prompt customer service response. My dogs and I are extremely happy with Super Dog Chew!